Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Why do I go to Canada?

Heyho, so...

... I go to Canada because I want to get some new experiences for my later life and impressions of other countries. First, I wanted to go to the USA, but then I would have had to go to the medicine 1 time per month to get some injections. So I said with a heavy heart: "No! I'll choose another country." and decided to go to Canada. So I have chosen the Frances Kelsey Secondary School in the town Mill Bay, Vancouver Island. 
The German organization TREFF arranged a meeting last Sunday for preparing the exchange students. I joined and had a really good time because they were talking about everything you should know about Canada's culture & school system and you were allowed to ask everything you wanted to know about Canada's culture & school system. 
So I think, I'm well prepared to start this adventure in the beautiful Canada.
"See" (Write to) you soon, Anna

2 Kommentare:

  1. Mann, wir werden dich alle so vermissen :(

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich euch alle doch auch. :D Und ich komm ja wieder. :D

      Löschen