Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Trick or treating, Icehockey, Frozen Yoghurt

Hohoho! 

I have the feeling that I am getting really fat here. 
Because I went trick or treating on Halloween with my friends, I have now enough candy for 500 years. And all candy is so yummy!!! *_* 

On Halloween, I visited my friends Jenaya, Piper, Kelsey, Hylikje and Carla and we went trick or treating in Cowichan Bay. We got a lot of candy and it was sooooo fun!
We met also Megan and some other people and after we finished trick or treating, we went to some fireworks and met Jessica and some other friends there.
It was amazing and it was similar to the Silvester-parties in Germany. 

That is how I went outside on Halloween
(Don't ask what I am)

Some fireworks

Jessica and Jenaya

Candyyyyy! 

More Candyyyyyy!

Last week, I was alone with my host sister at home, because my host parents have been to Edmonton. Over night, my host grandmother came and cooked dinner and just slept in the house (the International Student Program recommends that)
On Wedenesday, we went with another friend of Maegan to Victoria and I bought some shoes and some clothes. 
And on Friday, Maegan and I went to an ice hockey game. I had free tickets from the International Program and so we had some fun in the arena. I caught a puck and a T-shirt and I was the happiest person on the planet at this time. 
It was so funny, we sat next to a weird man and some Japanese boys from my school asked me if Maegan is my host mother. And that happened two times!!! 
After the game, we went to a place where you can buy Frozen Yoghurt and Chad, a friend of Maegan joined our "party". This evening was great!

My host sister Maegan and me! 

That is how ice hockey looks like

Frozen Yoghurt

Byebye, miss you all,
Anna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen